WHAT IS HYDRAFACIAL®?
A Hydrafacial® is an advanced vitamin and antioxidant delivery system, with the ability to deep cleanse and exfoliate the skin safely and effectively. This technology is an advancement of the original microdermabrasion technique and offers a noticeable result, utilising patented techniques and advanced in-treatment additions.
HOW DOES HYDRAFACIAL® WORK?
Our Hydrafacials in London use patented, state-of-the-art technology to deliver the most necessary nutrients to the skin. The treatment is also packed full of the most powerful antioxidants, which work to counteract free radicals that damage the skin and cause it to look older than its real age.
These ingredients can be tailored to your specific skin type and the concerns you wish to address. A bespoke serum is created for each patient and this is delivered to the skin via a six-step process:
1. Detox – a specialist lymphatic draining technique is first used to increase circulation and eliminate toxins from the skin.
2. Cleansing and exfoliation – dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted from the skin using a vacuum-based abrasion tip.
3. Brightening agent – a gentle glycolic and salicylic solution is used to break up debris and congestion in the pores and brighten the skin.
4. Extraction – salicylic acid and honey extract are then used to draw out blackheads and other impurities.
5. Hydration – the fresh skin is now ready for treatment. Hydrafacial® serum is applied to the skin, restoring volume and adding hydration using a combination of nutrients and antioxidants.
6. Rejuvenation – finally, red and infrared LED light is applied to the skin’s surface. This soothes the skin, reduces redness and stimulates the production of collagen.
This simple process leaves you with glowing, fresh, radiant skin. Hydrafacial® benefits are intensified by every subsequent treatment. The more treatments you receive, the better the results will be. As such, we recommend making the treatment a part of your ongoing skincare regime.
IS A HYDRAFACIAL® RIGHT FOR ME?
Hydrafacial® is suitable for all skin types. Even patients with highly sensitive skin tolerate the treatment well. The exact serum used will be tailored to your individual needs and, as a result, the treatment can be of benefit to people with a diverse range of skin concerns and conditions.
For example, a Hydrafacial® can help to improve uneven skin tones and textures, superficial lines and wrinkles, open and enlarged pores, sun damage, acne-prone and congested skin, skin lacking in clarity and luminosity, and severely dehydrated and/or dry skin.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM A HYDRAFACIAL®?
Hydrafacial® before and after photos demonstrate the remarkable difference this treatment can make. Results can often be seen after just one treatment – with most people noticing an increase in overall skin quality, improved skin refinement and fewer lines. The six-step process leaves the skin feeling hydrated, refreshed and radiant and the effects can last for up to 7 days or longer.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A HYDRAFACIAL?
For most skin concerns, we usually recommend a series of approximately six treatments. Following this, we recommend that most patients make Hydrafacials® a part of their routine skincare regime. You can return for treatments as often as once every week, if you wish. The more regular treatments become, the better the results will be – and the longer they will last.
HOW MUCH DOES A HYDRAFACIAL® COST?
The exact cost of Hydrafacial® treatment will depend on your specific skin concerns and the number of sessions necessary. This is something that can be discussed during your first consultation. Our specialists will determine the best course of treatment for you and provide further information on Hydrafacial® costs and the price of any other treatments they think would be beneficial.