In a rapidly advancing industry, keeping up to the fore front of evolving clinical expertise and technology is crucial to the success of any treatment plan.
Here at 23MD, we have taken our time to research and ensure that what we provide to our patients not only has excellent clinical outcomes but also ensures the safety of our patient’s skin, body and health.
Every member of our team is trained to the highest possible standard in administering these treatments. Each member of the team is fully registered with their governing bodies, and are fully insured in their delivery to our patients.
We rest assured that with the right bespoke packaging and the best possible homecare to our patients- a satisfactory result is obtained and the name 23MD is synonymous with a centre of clinical excellence. Medical aesthetic technology has advanced rapidly over the last 20 years. Today there are six main types of technologies used to provide aesthetic treatments. A more detailed description of these treatments can be found on the links on this page,
- Temperature controlled treatments like Coolsculpt®
- Ultrasound therapies like Ulthera®
- IR (Infra Red) wave Radiation e.g. Dermalux® LED
- Laser (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation Ellipse Nordlys.
- IPL (Intense Pulse Light) which is used mainly in unwanted hair removal and treatment of acne