Jennifer Anniston has revealed to the Daily Mail that “I love lasers and Thermage and Ultherapy.” ®
Purpose of Ulthera® at 23MD?
- To reduce wrinkle appearance
- To tighten, lift and sculpt skin
- Can lift jawline, neck
- Eyelid lift
- Upper face rejuvenation
- Rejuvenates décolletage
What is Ulthera Treatment at 23MD?
- Non-surgical facelift using ultrasound energy
How does it works at 23MD?
- Ulthera® uses focused ultrasound energy
- This stimulates the production of new collagen and elastic tissue deep within the skin
Pain control at 23MD‼ ?
- Mild to moderate
- simple analgesia like ibuprofen and/or paracetamol maybe required prior to the procedure
What is the Recovery time after treatment at 23MD?
⏳What sort of Results do I get from your treatment at 23MD?
- We use full treatment guidelines
- This delivers some initial immediate lift
- The real results appear over 2-3 months as new collagen is built up in the skin
- This lift and tightens the skin
How long will the effects last?
- Up to 1 year
Is a Consultation prior to treatment necessary?
- Yes. It £50 redeemable against most of treatment
What is the approximate cost for Ulthera at 23MD?
- From £500 to £3500 depending on areas covered
- Packaged prices available after complimentary consultation and assessment
Please contact us here to make an appointment for your assessment.