Silhouette Soft® is a new technology with a double lifting and regenerating effect, through the action of re-absorbed sutures (threads) with bidirectional cones.
Made in the USA, Silhouette Soft® was developed on the back of 6 years of experience in the use of suspension sutures (threads) with cones in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
It is made of Polylactic and glycolic acid. These components are totally re-absorbable in 18-24 months.
How does Silhouette Soft® work?
There are two main actions at work once the threads are put in place:
- A lift action for immediate yet discreet results: As soon as the treatment is carried, the physician is able to redefine the focused area by compressing and lifting the tissue thanks to the bidirectional and re-absorbable cones.
- A volume action for gradual and natural results: Re-absorption of the filament component, Polylactic acid, helps the skin boost its natural collagen, thus further redefining the feature being treated. Silhouette Soft® is the only product on the aesthetic market combining these two actions.
Who uses Silhouette Soft®?
Patients who want an improved Facial contour, either on their jaw line, cheeks or the malar area.
Eyebrows can be raised using threads placed in the right zone.
Neck sagging can be improved.
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure can be carried out in just thirty minutes, under local anaesthetic, at the doctor’s practice. The treatment should only ever be administrated by a physician specifically trained on Silhouette Soft® sutures.
Silhouette Soft® can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with fillers and botulinum toxin.
Why is it so innovative?
- Immediate but natural lift effect in addition to a progressive volume action.
- Progressive recovery of natural collagen.
- The procedure takes just 30 min under local anaesthetic at the doctor’s practice.
- No incision is made
- There is no downtime, with a Quick return to professional and social life
- The components are entirely re-absorbable
- Flabbiness in the mandible area, neck, malar area and dropping eyebrows can be corrected
- The effect lasts up to 18 months