LINES AND WRINKLES
Lines and Wrinkles result from a combination of many factors including
- Age related cellular changes resulting in a reduction of collagen, (that can cause volume loss)
- Free radical damaging effects caused by the sun and environment toxins
- Repeated or constant frowning and or squinting over many decades
The 4D Assessment
Dr Kersh has created and pioneered a unique 4-D technique to address all of these issues
- General Medical Health and well being assessment, including the psychological impact of physical changes to face and body.
- Skin health assessment
- Wrinkle analysis and assessment
- Volume loss analysis and assessment
Dr Kersh treats the face as a whole and not in isolated areas. She maintains that each facial part does not exist on its own, but works together to give each face its own beauty. The face is also only one part of the body, and its needs have to be addressed in a holistic manner as outlined above.
A Medical Assessment of your needs is also necessary to establish the health requirements of your skin. This will provide advice about diet and exercise, sun exposure and lifestyle changes, as well necessary vitamins, minerals and hormones necessary to keep you collagen healthy.
Botulinum Toxin A works beneath the skin’s surface and targets the underlying muscle activity that causes frown lines, crow’s feet, jawline sagginess and nose tip drooping etc. The subtle and strategic use of Botulinum Toxin A can restore freshness to the upper face and tightness and lifting in the neck and jawline.
Dermal Fillers are used to replace lost collagen, which causes volume loss. Botulinum toxin is used in combination with Dermal Fillers to reestablish natural plumpness and smoothness of the skin.
Medical technologies are used in combination or alone to further enhance and rejuvenate the skin texture.