90% of health is controllable.
What you do, What you think, and What you eat, all determine your overall level of wellbeing and longevity.
1. Lifestyle – always necessary
- Body Exercises
- High Intensity Interval Training for 20 mins at least 3 times per week
- Aerobic exercise for 20 mins 3 times per week
- Brain Exercises
- Brain Calisthenics
- Laughter and sociability
- Contentment and optimism
- Love and Happiness
- Balanced Diet
- Okinawa Model- low glycaic foods
- Measure your food sensitivities at least once and reduce/avoid these foods
- Clean water source not transported in plastic containers
- Avoid plastics and pesticides
2. Supplements – if necessary
- Vitamin D – get plenty of sunshine. Measure and maintain vitD if necessary – check your levels here www.healthtestathome.com
- Resveratrol – if you take one supplement, let it be resveratrol for its high antioxidant effects
- Omega 3 – measure your Omega 6;3 ratio adjust if necessary – www.healthtestathome.com
- Chelation – measure and track your heavy metal load and chelate if necessary
- Minerals – measure your levels and ratios and maintain if necessary
3. Medications – when necessary
Be careful of medications you allow yourself to be prescribed. Side Effects are real.
- Thyroid Support – measure your levels and maintain if necessary
- Hormonal Support – measure and maintain with Bioidentical Hormones if necessary. You can order your home test kits to measure your hormones here – www.healthtestathome.com
- Vasodilatation – Men, talk to your doctor if you have symptoms of low erectile strength. This could be an early marker of heart disease
4. Other Support – only if necessary
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) improves nutrient absorption into cells
- Laser Light Therapy (LLT) – also improves cell permeability.