At 23MD™ we have designed a double whammy for tackling that dreaded hard-to-accept ‘I-have-one-of-these-at-my-age?!’ : the ‘double chin’ or ‘turkey neck’.
The 23MD™ Bi-Lift is ideal for patients who are struggling with turkey necks and jowls and want to find a non-surgical way of treating them. This sagging and/or excess fat can cause patients to look much older than they are, and may be a source of embarrassment.
This is why At 23MD™, our CoolsculptIng® Specialists have combined EXILIS® skin tightening with the fat reducing Coolmini® for amazing results.
By combing these 2 treatments , we can successfully and effectively reduce a double chin, neck wattle, or jowls caused by stubborn submental neck and chin fat.
Previously this was only achievable using complex time consuming and risky surgery.
What is the Coolmini®?
The CoolMini® is a new small head which utilises the freezing technology of CoolSculpting®, the revolutionary body contouring technology that is clinically demonstrated to freeze fat. Traditionally, Liposuction was the only medical procedure available to reduce fat. Now, men and women can reduce their double chins and other pockets of non-responsive body fat without surgery, stitches, or extended downtime using CoolSculpting®.
CoolSculpting® was FDA approved in 2010 for the reduction of unwanted body fat. CoolSculpting® quickly rose to become the #1 non-invasive fat reduction treatment used to reduce unwanted stomach fat, back fat, thigh fat, and fat from other large areas.
Recently, the makers of CoolSculpting® introduced the CoolMini® applicator, which allows licensed professionals to treat small areas of fat, ideal for targeting submental fat, more commonly known as a double chin, as well as other small areas like knee fat, ankle fat, and arm pit fat in the bra area.
- Patients are comfortable during treatment, only feeling the warmth radiating from the device.
- The only treatment that combines radiofrequency with ultrasound energy
- The unique EFC™ (Energy Flow Control) ensures the optimal level of power is delivered to the target tissue at all times; energy is being monitored and adjusted in real time.
- Treatment time is relatively short and can be done during a lunch break or right after work.
- Patients in many clinical studies have reported outstanding clinical body shaping and tightening outcomes.
- It is safe and effective at addressing areas such as the neck and jowls where skin laxity has developed. I
- t has been found to be beneficial on other areas of the body where skin tightening is desired.
The results of radiofrequency treatments are not immediate. Instead, they occur over time as collagen production is stimulated. Patients see gradual results over weeks and sometimes months as their skin begins to tighten and improve. Patients may undergo more than one treatment for optimal results. While plastic surgery may be best for severe cases of skin laxity, those with mild to moderate jowls and “turkey necks” can enjoy significant improvement with this non-invasive alternative.
The dedicated team of professionals at 23MD™ provide cosmetic and medical solutions for men and women. We encourage patients to make an appointment by calling 020 7078 0302 to discuss the benefits of various procedures or email us here to book an appointment to find out how we can dramatically improve your appearance and health with today’s amazing technology!